- .@globalhunger Hunger in South Sudan could rival famine of 1980s bit.ly/1hFzh6M http://t.co/kD4NuI4fr8 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: Hunger in South Sudan could rival famine of 1980s bit.ly/1p4gFRU #HungerRelief http://t.co/DxEwasH3CS 1 day ago
- My name is Mark. I'm addicted to review copies. @ivpress http://t.co/Q2bEIDsysH 1 day ago
- Man cleared of NYC murder after 25 years in prison bit.ly/1lK39y6 #multiplyjustice http://t.co/qK5g7uW8rb 6 days ago
- RT @GoBGR: A new home banishes her fear bit.ly/1h86xlU #HaiyanRecovery http://t.co/otFgUrS1qE 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on Multiply Justice:
Owen Strachan posts at thoughtlife about how the workings of the free market hold much greater potential for positive long-term improvement in the lives of people in poverty. In Honduras, where 64% of the population…
From my friend Brad Bessent, a reflection on the turmoil in Mali … Mali: Not as much complicated, as personal..
There has got to be some serious significance to the fact that when Jesus talked about “sheep” going to heaven and “goats” going to hell, he connected it to whether or not they had helped people in need. And that’s … Continue reading
The worst idolatry of this age may be that we worship our own opinions.
It doesn’t matter how young you were when you took your first step toward Christ. What matters is that it wasn’t your last step in his direction.
Who is Paul speaking to in Romans 2:5? ‘…you are storing up terrible punishment for yourself’
from our friend Norm Miller in Richmond, about his wife: A second MRI this a.m. confirmed for the neurologist that Cynthia had a mini-stroke. Last October, C’s BP spiked radically due to the on-set of menopause, and she’s been taking … Continue reading
AP: Harvard to restore FDR’s luxury student suite http://twurl.nl/67pryk I’m guessing the irony of this is lost on them.
From a post on Al Mohler’s blog entitled “The End of Evolution?” Darwinism has to explain everything — even why some people accept evolutionary theory and others do not. Evolutionary theory cannot possibly explain the totality of human experience, much … Continue reading