Discipleship is about relationship. Jesus’ disciples spent all their time each day in the presence of Jesus, watching him advance God’s kingdom, learning from him, and working with him. If we are going to be Jesus’ disciples, we have to learn how to walk through our day in relationship with him — watching for what he is doing, learning from him, and working with him to advance God’s kingdom.
- Gay kettles and hetero pots markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/gay… 3 days ago
- Review: ‘White Awake’ by Daniel White markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/rev… https://t.co/XhsBgy0si8 1 week ago
- 46 Days through the Life of Jesus markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/46-… 2 weeks ago
- FWIW, I celebrate American workers on #LaborDay, not #MayDay. 3 weeks ago
- Does the #borderwall need to turn north at #Yuma, instead of heading west toward #SanDiego 1 month ago