Discipleship is about relationship. Jesus’ disciples spent all their time each day in the presence of Jesus, watching him advance God’s kingdom, learning from him, and working with him. If we are going to be Jesus’ disciples, we have to learn how to walk through our day in relationship with him — watching for what he is doing, learning from him, and working with him to advance God’s kingdom.
- Chalktoberfest on the Marietta Square markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/cha… https://t.co/FPPRHJWgBx 3 days ago
- Making biblical sense of #socialjustice markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/mak… https://t.co/o0LCXhB7Ss 5 days ago
- So is all this #buffering a @hulu thing, an @ATT thing, or an @espn thing? 6 days ago
- RT @VoteMarsha: .@Twitter shut down our video ad, claiming it's "inflammatory" & "negative." Join me in standing up to Silicon Valley → RET… 1 week ago
- So is the #internet sick today, or is my @ATT connection even sketchier than usual? 2 weeks ago