Perhaps you don’t conscientiously object to faith organizations being required to cover abortifacient contraceptives in their insurance plans. But consider the situation in California, where HHS reportedly now says surgical abortion must be covered by church insurance plans.
- "Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? If everyone else kicks you to the curb, you still belong to C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I will never understand why an industry that made us drop the Oxford comma to save a little lead nevertheless insis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- When your #pastor talks about the #disciple's #mission, he is talking about #salvation. If church people want a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Preach both warnings and assurance: Andrew Wilson (@AJWTheology) divorcingchrist2.wordpress.com/2018/01/06/and… 1 week ago
- Entering God’s rest: Ponder the ‘if’ divorcingchrist2.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/ent… 2 weeks ago