April 9, 1972. Kiamichi Baptist Assembly, Talihina, Oklahoma. A headstrong teenager is resisting God’s call on his life and makes an arrogant demand of the Almighty. The Lord, in his mercy, picks up the pup by the scruff of his neck and hands him a little piece of the sign he had demanded. Forty-four years now, and Abba continues to show great patience with this slow learner. Deeply grateful.
- #MeanGirls #insecure #bullies twitter.com/chelseahandler… 1 day ago
- Our material ruin will be our spiritual devastation — or it will be where we learn the true meaning of fearing God… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- We can be prosperous in the deepest material poverty. Even in the most dire circumstances, the person who gives the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Our idolatry of material wealth causes us to miss the mark of soul prosperity. buff.ly/2kMrWLR 3 days ago
- We confuse our material prosperity with God’s blessing, and it never occurs to us that we enjoy prosperity without… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago