April 9, 1972. Kiamichi Baptist Assembly, Talihina, Oklahoma. A headstrong teenager is resisting God’s call on his life and makes an arrogant demand of the Almighty. The Lord, in his mercy, picks up the pup by the scruff of his neck and hands him a little piece of the sign he had demanded. Forty-four years now, and Abba continues to show great patience with this slow learner. Deeply grateful.
- Review: ‘White Awake’ by Daniel White markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/rev… https://t.co/XhsBgy0si8 1 week ago
- 46 Days through the Life of Jesus markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/46-… 1 week ago
- FWIW, I celebrate American workers on #LaborDay, not #MayDay. 3 weeks ago
- Does the #borderwall need to turn north at #Yuma, instead of heading west toward #SanDiego 3 weeks ago
- God didn’t design gravity to stifle your freedom markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/god… 4 weeks ago