We all are broken. We cannot fix ourselves. Brokenness cannot create unbrokenness. The one who created us is the only one who can restore us to an unbroken state. He sent Jesus to show us what an unbroken life looks like. Broken men killed the Unbroken One, and God accepted his death in our place, in payment for our repair. God raised Jesus from the dead to prove his power over brokenness and death. When we accept Jesus’ free gift of wholeness, God begins the process of setting us free and restoring us to a kind of life we’ve never known, the kind of life God created us to experience. The road is narrow and steep, but if we keep following Jesus, he’ll get us there. You can be set free and made new. Jesus has the key that unlocks your chains.
- So your #Internet company is disgusted by #neoNazis and won't tolerate them, but you're fine with the #porn purveyors and #sextraffickers? 1 month ago
- Joy rises in the most dire circumstances because the child of God chooses to rejoice in the Lord. Habakkuk 3:17-18 bit.ly/2fAHTCb 1 month ago
- #pathetic @CNET Dawn of the sexbots: "Could it be your perfect companion?" : cnet.com/news/abyss-cre… 1 month ago
- Would you share this link? The bigger the ripple, the more likely #SCOTUS will notice. breakpoint.org/2017/07/bp-wee… #masterpiececakeshop 1 month ago
- When distress, heartache, and weakness overwhelm us markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/whe… 1 month ago