We all are broken. We cannot fix ourselves. Brokenness cannot create unbrokenness. The one who created us is the only one who can restore us to an unbroken state. He sent Jesus to show us what an unbroken life looks like. Broken men killed the Unbroken One, and God accepted his death in our place, in payment for our repair. God raised Jesus from the dead to prove his power over brokenness and death. When we accept Jesus’ free gift of wholeness, God begins the process of setting us free and restoring us to a kind of life we’ve never known, the kind of life God created us to experience. The road is narrow and steep, but if we keep following Jesus, he’ll get us there. You can be set free and made new. Jesus has the key that unlocks your chains.
- Does the #borderwall need to turn north at #Yuma, instead of heading west toward #SanDiego 2 days ago
- God didn’t design gravity to stifle your freedom markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/god… 3 days ago
- RT @ikereighard: "The world is full of willing people, some willing to work and the rest willing to let them." Robert Frost 4 days ago
- RT @sendrelief: As more refugees moved to Atlanta, Pat Maddox felt called to serve, and the Friends of Refugees ministry was born. https://… 4 days ago
- When you rob life of true meaning, the Golden Gate Bridge gets a suicide net markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/whe… 5 days ago