We all are broken. We cannot fix ourselves. Brokenness cannot create unbrokenness. The one who created us is the only one who can restore us to an unbroken state. He sent Jesus to show us what an unbroken life looks like. Broken men killed the Unbroken One, and God accepted his death in our place, in payment for our repair. God raised Jesus from the dead to prove his power over brokenness and death. When we accept Jesus’ free gift of wholeness, God begins the process of setting us free and restoring us to a kind of life we’ve never known, the kind of life God created us to experience. The road is narrow and steep, but if we keep following Jesus, he’ll get us there. You can be set free and made new. Jesus has the key that unlocks your chains.
- Have you written anything on the subject of divorcing ourselves from Christ? I'd like to read it. twitter.com/WarSooie/statu… 1 day ago
- Looking for translation help with 1 John 1.9 facebook.com/kainosblog/pos… 1 day ago
- When we do not love our enemies, we are wicked and unthankful. bit.ly/2tRM4LX 4 days ago
- Assurance of salvation? Look to your obedience bit.ly/2rUNe7V 5 days ago
- An #ElectionDay word for #GA6th "Christians" ... bit.ly/2tIotgn 6 days ago