We all are broken. We cannot fix ourselves. Brokenness cannot create unbrokenness. The one who created us is the only one who can restore us to an unbroken state. He sent Jesus to show us what an unbroken life looks like. Broken men killed the Unbroken One, and God accepted his death in our place, in payment for our repair. God raised Jesus from the dead to prove his power over brokenness and death. When we accept Jesus’ free gift of wholeness, God begins the process of setting us free and restoring us to a kind of life we’ve never known, the kind of life God created us to experience. The road is narrow and steep, but if we keep following Jesus, he’ll get us there. You can be set free and made new. Jesus has the key that unlocks your chains.
- #MeanGirls #insecure #bullies twitter.com/chelseahandler… 2 days ago
- Our material ruin will be our spiritual devastation — or it will be where we learn the true meaning of fearing God… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We can be prosperous in the deepest material poverty. Even in the most dire circumstances, the person who gives the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Our idolatry of material wealth causes us to miss the mark of soul prosperity. buff.ly/2kMrWLR 3 days ago
- We confuse our material prosperity with God’s blessing, and it never occurs to us that we enjoy prosperity without… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago