… humbled sinners before a holy God, errant children in the arms of their loving Father, grateful subjects extending the King’s reign, compassionate neighbors loving others as themselves, productive branches bearing fruit for the Vine, obedient disciples taking good news to all peoples.
- RT @Heritage: It's a simple question that liberal politicians are terrified to answer. bit.ly/2k0ntSZ 1 week ago
- If I am not joyful, peaceful and hopeful, then perhaps I need to search for ways in which I am not trusting God. Romans 15:13 1 week ago
- RT @resurgent: Georgia Pastor, Fired By State Over Sermons, Wins Settlement theresurgent.com/georgia-pastor… via @stevengberman 1 week ago
- RT @sendrelief: There are 400,000 foster children in the U.S. Here's one way you can serve them and those caring for them. https://t.co/07s… 1 week ago
- I printed an article so I could read hard copy. As I got to the bottom of the page, I swiped up. Yeah. i scrolled paper. #toofargone 1 week ago