… humbled sinners before a holy God, errant children in the arms of their loving Father, grateful subjects extending the King’s reign, compassionate neighbors loving others as themselves, productive branches bearing fruit for the Vine, obedient disciples taking good news to all peoples.
- RT @FactsAndTrends: “We are not a free church and persecuted church. We are just the church.” lfwy.co/2adO1so 2 days ago
- RT @SBCLIFE: “Biblical disciple-making includes both inviting—evangelism—and investing—discipleship.” ow.ly/jPvd302CpuA 3 days ago
- RT @traviswussow: Now, Erdogan is coming for the journalists; arrest warrants issued for 42 journalists bit.ly/2a4UCGj 3 days ago
- RT @jpodhoretz: Actual BBC World service voice this AM: "After machete attack, are Syrian refugees getting the mental-health care they need… 3 days ago
- Karl Rahner: Theology is “the ‘science’ of mystery.” 3 days ago