… humbled sinners before a holy God, errant children in the arms of their loving Father, grateful subjects extending the King’s reign, compassionate neighbors loving others as themselves, productive branches bearing fruit for the Vine, obedient disciples taking good news to all peoples.
- Employers: Millennials may not have learned the value of commitment yet, but that doesn’t release you from your res… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- Employers: It’s OK to commit to your employees. It might even be good for your soul. twitter.com/greg_thornbury… 7 hours ago
- RT @samueld_james: The words "social justice" resonate with millennial campus culture because they hint the death of relativism, which the… 1 day ago
- RT @baptistpress: 'Conscience freedom and compassion are not enemies,' says @drmoore of @ERLC. ow.ly/y4L8306LqOV 3 days ago
- RT @Frank_Turek: Is the Evidence for Intelligent Design “Undeniable”? One Scientist Makes the Case. READ 📖 crossexamined.org/?p=70628 https:/… 3 days ago