OK. For starters, it’s a French movie. You expect Noir. Despair. Cynicism. Promiscuity. Profanity. It’s none of that … except for the profanity. Instead it was Warm. Funny. Touching. Everything you don’t expect a box-office smash in France to be. Makes you wonder what’s going on in France. Perhaps there’s hope for them yet. Oh, and subtitles. So at least you aren’t hearing the profanity. Unless you speak French. The kind you don’t learn in a classroom. Go see it. You get a free e-book of the true story the movie is based on. … I hope that isn’t in French.
- "Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? If everyone else kicks you to the curb, you still belong to C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I will never understand why an industry that made us drop the Oxford comma to save a little lead nevertheless insis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When your #pastor talks about the #disciple's #mission, he is talking about #salvation. If church people want a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Preach both warnings and assurance: Andrew Wilson (@AJWTheology) divorcingchrist2.wordpress.com/2018/01/06/and… 2 weeks ago
- Entering God’s rest: Ponder the ‘if’ divorcingchrist2.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/ent… 2 weeks ago