OK. For starters, it’s a French movie. You expect Noir. Despair. Cynicism. Promiscuity. Profanity. It’s none of that … except for the profanity. Instead it was Warm. Funny. Touching. Everything you don’t expect a box-office smash in France to be. Makes you wonder what’s going on in France. Perhaps there’s hope for them yet. Oh, and subtitles. So at least you aren’t hearing the profanity. Unless you speak French. The kind you don’t learn in a classroom. Go see it. You get a free e-book of the true story the movie is based on. … I hope that isn’t in French.
- Chalktoberfest on the Marietta Square markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/cha… https://t.co/FPPRHJWgBx 2 days ago
- Making biblical sense of #socialjustice markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/mak… https://t.co/o0LCXhB7Ss 4 days ago
- So is all this #buffering a @hulu thing, an @ATT thing, or an @espn thing? 5 days ago
- RT @VoteMarsha: .@Twitter shut down our video ad, claiming it's "inflammatory" & "negative." Join me in standing up to Silicon Valley → RET… 1 week ago
- So is the #internet sick today, or is my @ATT connection even sketchier than usual? 2 weeks ago