On 16 May 1569, Dutch Anabaptist Dirk Willems was tortured and killed for his faith by “Reformed” Christians. Willems had escaped from prison but his pursuer fell through thin ice while chasing him. Willems turned to rescue the man, then was rearrested and put to death.
- Gay kettles and hetero pots markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/gay… 22 hours ago
- Review: ‘White Awake’ by Daniel White markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/rev… https://t.co/XhsBgy0si8 1 week ago
- 46 Days through the Life of Jesus markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/46-… 1 week ago
- FWIW, I celebrate American workers on #LaborDay, not #MayDay. 3 weeks ago
- Does the #borderwall need to turn north at #Yuma, instead of heading west toward #SanDiego 4 weeks ago