On 16 May 1569, Dutch Anabaptist Dirk Willems was tortured and killed for his faith by “Reformed” Christians. Willems had escaped from prison but his pursuer fell through thin ice while chasing him. Willems turned to rescue the man, then was rearrested and put to death.
- When a worldview chases its tail. https://t.co/oapyCSsywD 4 hours ago
- RT @MultiJust: The Economics of Neighborly Love multiplyjustice.net/2017/07/27/the… https://t.co/b2J0OvMuDk 6 hours ago
- Living as foreigners among a confused people markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/liv… 4 days ago
- Stopped in at #Hallmark. Shocked they didn't have a single #PrimeDay card. 2 weeks ago
- US media fret that N Korea might be able to hit Alaska with a missile. I'm guessing Seoul and Tokyo think that isn't the most likely target. 2 weeks ago