On 16 May 1569, Dutch Anabaptist Dirk Willems was tortured and killed for his faith by “Reformed” Christians. Willems had escaped from prison but his pursuer fell through thin ice while chasing him. Willems turned to rescue the man, then was rearrested and put to death.
- RT @Gracejisunkim: #newbook #InterculturalMinistry coedited w/ @aldredgeclanton @JudsonPress bit.ly/2hHAgJg #church #ministry #hop… 1 week ago
- https://t.co/0L2wTaCHNd 1 week ago
- #trialanderror ... yeah, I'm outta there 1 week ago
- Turning 31 …@again markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/tur… 1 week ago
- The gift you didn’t receive and didn’t know you needed markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/the… 2 weeks ago