On 16 May 1569, Dutch Anabaptist Dirk Willems was tortured and killed for his faith by “Reformed” Christians. Willems had escaped from prison but his pursuer fell through thin ice while chasing him. Willems turned to rescue the man, then was rearrested and put to death.
- Chalktoberfest on the Marietta Square markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/cha… https://t.co/FPPRHJWgBx 3 days ago
- Making biblical sense of #socialjustice markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/mak… https://t.co/o0LCXhB7Ss 5 days ago
- So is all this #buffering a @hulu thing, an @ATT thing, or an @espn thing? 6 days ago
- RT @VoteMarsha: .@Twitter shut down our video ad, claiming it's "inflammatory" & "negative." Join me in standing up to Silicon Valley → RET… 1 week ago
- So is the #internet sick today, or is my @ATT connection even sketchier than usual? 2 weeks ago