A priest in Egypt, Makarious Bolous of the Mar Gerges Church in Aswan, was sentenced this week to six months in jail for a minor construction violation at his church building, while no one in a mob that burned the same structure down this past September — neither the imams who called for the attack nor the Muslim villagers who destroyed the church building — has been arrested.
- Review: ‘White Awake’ by Daniel White markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/rev… https://t.co/XhsBgy0si8 1 week ago
- 46 Days through the Life of Jesus markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/46-… 1 week ago
- FWIW, I celebrate American workers on #LaborDay, not #MayDay. 3 weeks ago
- Does the #borderwall need to turn north at #Yuma, instead of heading west toward #SanDiego 3 weeks ago
- God didn’t design gravity to stifle your freedom markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/god… 4 weeks ago