A priest in Egypt, Makarious Bolous of the Mar Gerges Church in Aswan, was sentenced this week to six months in jail for a minor construction violation at his church building, while no one in a mob that burned the same structure down this past September — neither the imams who called for the attack nor the Muslim villagers who destroyed the church building — has been arrested.
- Chalktoberfest on the Marietta Square markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/cha… https://t.co/FPPRHJWgBx 3 days ago
- Making biblical sense of #socialjustice markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/mak… https://t.co/o0LCXhB7Ss 4 days ago
- So is all this #buffering a @hulu thing, an @ATT thing, or an @espn thing? 5 days ago
- RT @VoteMarsha: .@Twitter shut down our video ad, claiming it's "inflammatory" & "negative." Join me in standing up to Silicon Valley → RET… 1 week ago
- So is the #internet sick today, or is my @ATT connection even sketchier than usual? 2 weeks ago