A priest in Egypt, Makarious Bolous of the Mar Gerges Church in Aswan, was sentenced this week to six months in jail for a minor construction violation at his church building, while no one in a mob that burned the same structure down this past September — neither the imams who called for the attack nor the Muslim villagers who destroyed the church building — has been arrested.
- RT @Gracejisunkim: #newbook #InterculturalMinistry coedited w/ @aldredgeclanton @JudsonPress bit.ly/2hHAgJg #church #ministry #hop… 5 days ago
- https://t.co/0L2wTaCHNd 6 days ago
- #trialanderror ... yeah, I'm outta there 1 week ago
- Turning 31 …@again markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/tur… 1 week ago
- The gift you didn’t receive and didn’t know you needed markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/the… 2 weeks ago