A priest in Egypt, Makarious Bolous of the Mar Gerges Church in Aswan, was sentenced this week to six months in jail for a minor construction violation at his church building, while no one in a mob that burned the same structure down this past September — neither the imams who called for the attack nor the Muslim villagers who destroyed the church building — has been arrested.
- "Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? If everyone else kicks you to the curb, you still belong to C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I will never understand why an industry that made us drop the Oxford comma to save a little lead nevertheless insis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When your #pastor talks about the #disciple's #mission, he is talking about #salvation. If church people want a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Preach both warnings and assurance: Andrew Wilson (@AJWTheology) divorcingchrist2.wordpress.com/2018/01/06/and… 2 weeks ago
- Entering God’s rest: Ponder the ‘if’ divorcingchrist2.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/ent… 2 weeks ago