the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- culture-captive snark like this seriously dilutes one's enthusiasm for @RNS juicyecumenism.com/2015/03/28/car… @TheIRD 14 hours ago
- RT @CLGrossman: .@Trevin Wax observes that oour words about pregnancy & abortion shift by how we view "the humanity of the unborn." http://… 14 hours ago
- Secret Church Simulcast Host Churches radical.net/blog/2015/03/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @drmoore: I'll be on "Hardball" with Chris Matthews on MSNBC talking Indiana religious freedom around 7:15pm ET/6:15 CT. 15 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: BGR gift cards make great additions to kids' #Easter baskets! bit.ly/1G8uFR9 http://t.co/Vqw5H1fDWL 15 hours ago