the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @citychurchmar: Who has signed up for the Gobble Jog?! Be sure to join the City Church Marietta team! twitter.com/mustministries… 1 day ago
- The average adult's attention span is 8 seconds. A goldfish's is 9. #thinkaboutit #butquickly 1 day ago
- .@MUSTMinistries : Last day to register for our Retail Fundamentals workshop! Email email@example.com. https://t.co/tTJzTlQmRA 1 day ago
- With these words, Jesus crashed into my world: “If you do not carry your own cross and follow me, you cannot be my disciple.” (Luke 14:27) 2 days ago
- Please breathe a prayer for our men's group that meets on Tuesday evenings: "Where two or three are gathered...." https://t.co/Fa0HoicmVJ 2 days ago