the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @baptistpress: "Never in my lifetime have I seen our nation in such turmoil," @ronniefloyd writes. ow.ly/PfKAg 14 hours ago
- RT @KingdomGrowers: Learn More About Our #DirectTrade #Coffee at KingdomGrowers.com http://t.co/UX6GWy1eyg 17 hours ago
- WORLD | Hawaii’s sex trafficking laws debated amid governor’s planned veto worldmag.com/2015/07/hawaii… 17 hours ago
- RT @RevChuckHuckaby: Christ-Centered Pastors Don’t Make Disciples or Care for People effectivechurch.com/christ-centere… 18 hours ago
- 'Word and deed' healthcare missions leading many to faith in Christ http://t.co/NPsNrezfOe 19 hours ago