the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @drmoore: Thankful for our @IMB_SBC, bringing Christ's love to Syrian and Iraqi refugees bpnews.net/45932/week-of-… 5 hours ago
- RT @IMB_SouthAsia: When u support @globalhunger, you're helping @IMB_SBC workers serve the hungry. ow.ly/URGZu #WhyWeGo https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @baptistpress: IMB President @plattdavid on why every Christian should say 'I will' seek out the unreached ow.ly/VlABS 5 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Last Thursday, you gave thanks for your blessings. Now, take time on #GivingTuesday to bless others! gobgr.org/catalog 10 hours ago
- RT @IMB_SouthAsia: Please #pray for Donald & Helen * as they work to bring hope to the poorest of the poor in South Asia: https://t.co/NxfT… 10 hours ago