the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @grasswire: VIDEO: #ISIS place their flag atop a hill in Syria, are decimated by bombs only seconds later threepercenternation.com/wp-content/upl… (graphi… 1 hour ago
- RT @GoBGR: To Somsai, an outhouse was a desperate need and a great blessing: bit.ly/1KenzPe http://t.co/T3OpyRypgV 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnsonFerry: Believe it or not, we SPRING FORWARD this Sunday. Remember to set clocks forward one hour on Saturday night! http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- Now showing! RT @ERLC: The Dropbox: An incredible story of sacrifice and rescue. erlc.co/1GfxHEu http://t.co/AzHh8LfqSb 2 hours ago
- RT @MartinFKing: I posted last wk that millennials were most tech savvy generation. Sorry, my mistake. :-) wapo.st/1N9PFKi 1 day ago