the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- So your #Internet company is disgusted by #neoNazis and won't tolerate them, but you're fine with the #porn purveyors and #sextraffickers? 1 month ago
- Joy rises in the most dire circumstances because the child of God chooses to rejoice in the Lord. Habakkuk 3:17-18 bit.ly/2fAHTCb 1 month ago
- #pathetic @CNET Dawn of the sexbots: "Could it be your perfect companion?" : cnet.com/news/abyss-cre… 1 month ago
- Would you share this link? The bigger the ripple, the more likely #SCOTUS will notice. breakpoint.org/2017/07/bp-wee… #masterpiececakeshop 1 month ago
- When distress, heartache, and weakness overwhelm us markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/whe… 1 month ago