the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- So what's up with all the "not on this device" and "not in your subscription" errors I'm getting with @hulu live? 1 day ago
- Do you think Hebrews 10:26-29 addresses only those who have never been born again? Consider the context. bit.ly/2ytAhKt 2 weeks ago
- When I have struggled with soul-weariness … markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/28/whe… 3 weeks ago
- Chalktoberfest on the Marietta Square markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/cha… https://t.co/FPPRHJWgBx 1 month ago
- Making biblical sense of #socialjustice markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/mak… https://t.co/o0LCXhB7Ss 1 month ago