the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @pbethancourt: 9 Things You Should Know About Global Hunger | @TGC thegspl.co/1WRfmmR http://t.co/fgBFwz3fSO 16 hours ago
- RT @EugeneCho: There's no such thing as a self-made person. Someone believed, encouraged, invested in you. Be grateful...and be that "someo… 16 hours ago
- RT @FollowRadical: Global Hunger Sunday is October 11. It's not to late join in this effort. #GlobalHungerSunday ow.ly/T77G8 17 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Download your FREE #GlobalHungerSunday resources here: bddy.me/1R3b5sJ #GoBGR @globalhunger http://t.co/7sGzEgwiID 17 hours ago
- Vinyl enthusiasts! LPs of RG Lee, George W Truett and Peter Marshall. Anyone want them? http://t.co/T3pUdenrQK 1 day ago