the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Disturbing questions from my quiet time this morning: hearing and applying the Word of God markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/04/22/dis… 1 day ago
- ‘Where two or three gather,’ disciples are made markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/whe… 1 week ago
- RT @GetReligion: Washington Post on airplane sleep: These days, most folks (like me) don't have a prayer getreligion.org/getreligion/20… 1 week ago
- RT @CasteelAir: We are partnering again with @MUSTMinistries for Friday Book Day! Drop off some old books. #flashbackfriday #feelgoodfriday… 1 week ago
- RT @CXDelivers: Winning Combo: @MUSTMinistries + @CXDelivers = Food Drive Success. Loved supporting this awesome org to end hunger in our… 1 week ago