the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Gay kettles and hetero pots markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/gay… 3 days ago
- Review: ‘White Awake’ by Daniel White markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/rev… https://t.co/XhsBgy0si8 1 week ago
- 46 Days through the Life of Jesus markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/05/13/46-… 2 weeks ago
- FWIW, I celebrate American workers on #LaborDay, not #MayDay. 3 weeks ago
- Does the #borderwall need to turn north at #Yuma, instead of heading west toward #SanDiego 1 month ago