the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @GoBGR: Pray for the husbands and fathers around the world who are trapped by addiction. bit.ly/1PSTPXb #GoBGR 1 day ago
- RT @RevChuckHuckaby: Serious About Discipleship? Mentoring Is Better Than Curriculum via @Leadership_Jnl rpx.me/gnl9l 1 day ago
- RT @IMB_SouthAsia: "I met an old man wrestling a load of tin. He'd no sons to help him rebuild his home." ow.ly/RcoQJ #Nepal htt… 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: How can you provide for a family when all you think about is whiskey? With BGR support, Kiran found freedom & income. http://t.c… 1 day ago
- "A life isn’t a life until it leaves the hospital." Bad news for anyone about to enter the hospital. 1 day ago