the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @Gracejisunkim: #newbook #InterculturalMinistry coedited w/ @aldredgeclanton @JudsonPress bit.ly/2hHAgJg #church #ministry #hop… 1 week ago
- https://t.co/0L2wTaCHNd 1 week ago
- #trialanderror ... yeah, I'm outta there 1 week ago
- Turning 31 …@again markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/tur… 2 weeks ago
- The gift you didn’t receive and didn’t know you needed markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/the… 3 weeks ago