the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Employers: Millennials may not have learned the value of commitment yet, but that doesn’t release you from your res… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- Employers: It’s OK to commit to your employees. It might even be good for your soul. twitter.com/greg_thornbury… 7 hours ago
- RT @samueld_james: The words "social justice" resonate with millennial campus culture because they hint the death of relativism, which the… 1 day ago
- RT @baptistpress: 'Conscience freedom and compassion are not enemies,' says @drmoore of @ERLC. ow.ly/y4L8306LqOV 3 days ago
- RT @Frank_Turek: Is the Evidence for Intelligent Design “Undeniable”? One Scientist Makes the Case. READ 📖 crossexamined.org/?p=70628 https:/… 3 days ago