the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @sendnetwork: Why #SendRelief? God cares about human suffering and calls His people to do the same. bit.ly/27EPBwu #whywesend 4 hours ago
- RT @Godsrevolutn: Competency and comfort are barriers to multiplying disciplemakers. wp.me/p7cR47-P @Christopherson3 @NAMB_SBC 12 hours ago
- RT @Godsrevolutn: .@Christopherson3: Three traits of a genuine disciple: disciplemaker, obedience, and character. Listen @ https://t.co/Hy… 1 day ago
- RT @ThabitiAnyabwil: Wow. What horrible and heart-breaking stats. #Pray4Chicago twitter.com/visionnehemiah… 1 day ago
- "buildings lied on top of one another"? really? geek.com/news/crazy-cyb… via @geekdotcom 1 day ago