the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @SteveGladen: When you feel abandoned by God and continue to trust Him; you worship Him in the deepest way #12ConfPlus #SGNet 1 hour ago
- RT @Jeff_Jacoby: #IranDeal | The real danger is when Tehran tells the truth. My latest: bit.ly/1yy1RQZ http://t.co/gpGWdl3GDS 1 day ago
- RT @DannyAkin: Spirit Nights for Justice aroundsoutheastern.com/index.php/2015… 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: Pray for the emotional, spiritual and physical well-being of the sick and dying: bit.ly/1ChaPR1 http://t.co/7zCjrdp7k6 1 day ago
- RT @jd_payne: David Garrison shares of unprecedented movements to Christ in the Islamic world. jdpayne.org 1 day ago