the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Yesterday the Thief came close to killing someone I love markkelly.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/yes… 14 hours ago
- Found a pic of a duck pulling a truck. https://t.co/PiY2jUgl5O 3 days ago
- RT @LifeWayPastors: We are to really know people—their spiritual state, their struggles, their needs, and their temptations. https://t.co/c… 3 days ago
- RT @baptistpress: Church & pastor gave unconditional love when needed the most during La.'s record flooding. ow.ly/NXKn304mMC9 1 week ago
- RT @Clawlessjr: Good change agents are open to adjusting their own thinking as needed for the good of the kingdom. ow.ly/O8sa304lMDL 1 week ago