the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @philipnation: Overwhelmed. I pray this book will serve you well. #missionalspiritualdisciplines #missionalspirituality https://t.co/LQ2… 1 day ago
- Money trouble for millennials worldmag.com/2016/02/money_… 2 days ago
- RT @TrevinWax: It's important for Christians to view much of our culture’s entertainment as propaganda, some more and some less. https://t.… 3 days ago
- It's 32° and the TV newsies here in Atlanta are talking about how long this "bitter cold" is going to last. #sheesh 3 days ago
- RT @RevChuckHuckaby: FYI: 101 Facebook Tips and Strategy + my comments Free till Saturday! ow.ly/Ybh0t 3 days ago