the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @micahfries: When the best defense in the league pulls off their best defensive play of the season, you know it's special. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @RachelWagley: 1 in 4 incarcerated people in the world are in the U.S., driving poverty and broken homes. We need #justicethatrestores @… 5 hours ago
- RT @ericmetaxas: 3rd #PP video shows a baby's hand in the video. A hand that will never be held. Think about that. Then do something. http:… 6 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: The community center helps by feeding Gui and his sister and by assisting them with homework. bit.ly/1DMzdJ5 8 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Pray volunteers can construct many shelters so those survivors can begin daily life again. #RebuildNepal bit.ly/1D5eWUt 8 hours ago