the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @Heritage: It's a simple question that liberal politicians are terrified to answer. bit.ly/2k0ntSZ 1 week ago
- If I am not joyful, peaceful and hopeful, then perhaps I need to search for ways in which I am not trusting God. Romans 15:13 1 week ago
- RT @resurgent: Georgia Pastor, Fired By State Over Sermons, Wins Settlement theresurgent.com/georgia-pastor… via @stevengberman 1 week ago
- RT @sendrelief: There are 400,000 foster children in the U.S. Here's one way you can serve them and those caring for them. https://t.co/07s… 1 week ago
- I printed an article so I could read hard copy. As I got to the bottom of the page, I swiped up. Yeah. i scrolled paper. #toofargone 1 week ago