the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @WV_Churches: The 'Insanity of God' Calls Christians to Witness, Obedience by @kainos crwd.fr/2jID1vK https://t.co/5KsaCqVb3m 2 days ago
- RT @JusticeReform: Church provides gifts to children with incarcerated parents ow.ly/W5Am307Wl3r @WKRN #PFAngelTree #video #Tennessee 6 days ago
- ... that they followed when they published the #exposé on #Obama's "fraudulent" #birthcertificate. Oh ... wait ... #nevermind. 6 days ago
- C'mon, y'all. Cut @BuzzFeed a break. They're employing the same #journalistic standards with the #Trump / #Russia #dossier ... 6 days ago
- https://t.co/nMpaR7JFGh 1 week ago