the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @cforbesoklahoma: Mastercraft Communicators: mastercraftcommunicators.com #SquadGoals https://t.co/ZSjOQv0nsg 19 hours ago
- RT @FactsAndTrends: "Insanity of God" is coming to a theater near you. Don't miss this incredible story. lfwy.co/2adO1so 1 day ago
- RT @MartinFKing: Think they're all belted in/on?🤔 https://t.co/Vj0hZ4EaUT 1 day ago
- RT @JusticeReform: “90 percent of all people in prison right now are going to get out....they’re going to be somebody’s neighbor.” https://… 1 day ago
- RT @NAMB_SBC: Your church can use @sendrelief mobile clinics to provide health care screenings, dental procedures and more. https://t.co/6p… 1 day ago