the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Arkansas! twitter.com/LifeNewsHQ/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @JBStonestreet: The Spark of Light at Conception and whether we worship or exploit: breakpoint.org/bpcommentaries… 1 day ago
- RT @pastoremase: Your personal time with God isn't enough for your growth! https://t.co/Zgih2MM9LP 2 days ago
- RT @traviswussow: Nigeria: Dozens slaughtered and church burned down in latest Fulani massacre bit.ly/26HKP0H 2 days ago
- RT @Jonathanakin: Both law & grace confront sin; but law confronts & offers only condemnation; grace confronts & offers redemption- @micahf… 2 days ago