- RT @plattdavid: Filling Bridgestone Arena with men and women who believe every life on mission matters. August 3-4 - ow.ly/KxDP4 3 days ago
- We have visitors from abroad -- Tanzania and Alabama! http://t.co/ILaJ0JvLT5 3 days ago
- “The people have been offered new birth, but they are like a child who resists being born.” wp.me/p2dmj-10t 5 days ago
- Today’s church will experience renewal when American Christians recognize they are Gomer to the Lord’s Hosea. wp.me/p2dmj-10t 6 days ago
- Why would God pour out his Holy Spirit on such a church? wp.me/p2dmj-10t 6 days ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading