- Trade in your broken life for a new one markkelly.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/tra… 2 hours ago
- seriously? twitter.com/wcnc/status/63… 14 hours ago
- RT @JohnsonFerry: Registration for MOVE Conference 2016 officially open! Spread the word to pastors & missions leaders to join for... http:… 18 hours ago
- RT @ERLC: How do you find forgiveness and freedom after an abortion? A new post by @randyalcorn: erlc.co/1UmEkgi http://t.co/9H1JTYC… 22 hours ago
- RT @IMB_SouthAsia: The #missions tool you never expected. Or maybe you did? ow.ly/RAv4x #churchplanting #IMB http://t.co/4zcjJPF… 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading