- RT @GoBGR: Pray life will return to normal soon for those who survived the January flood in #Mozambique: bit.ly/1ENJAj8 http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- 10 ways you can help with the #Syrian #refugee crisis imb.org/updates/storyv… 5 hours ago
- RT @OneLifeMatters: The situation is desperate. Please consider helping today. ow.ly/JUYYo @namepeoples #IMB http://t.co/sO2oExT… 8 hours ago
- #protip for #jornos: it's "backpedal," not "back peddle" 19 hours ago
- RT @grasswire: VIDEO: #ISIS place their flag atop a hill in Syria, are decimated by bombs only seconds later threepercenternation.com/wp-content/upl… (graphi… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading