- RT @GoBGR: Give clean water this #GivingTuesday to those in need. Donate with the BGR Catalog: bddy.me/1XbR1vz #BGR https://t.co/ZO… 1 day ago
- RT @bread4theworld: TODAY at 11 am EST, join @breadinstitute for a #HungerReport Twitter chat. hungerreport.org/2016/ https://t.co/u38dy6x… 1 day ago
- Just bought this: The Conservative Heart: How to Build a Fairer, Happier, and More Prosperous America amzn.to/1NnATmd 2 days ago
- RT @imbwomen: 5 Creative ways to give to global missions this year. bit.ly/1HXjgan @IMB_SBC 2 days ago
- RT @IMB_SBC: When you buy coffee from @KingdomGrowers, they donate 10% to @IMB_SBC More creative ways to give: bit.ly/1S43WZZ 2 days ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading