- RT @joecarter: In the U.S., an average of two churches are intentionally set on fire every three days. #WhoIsBurningBlackChurches http://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @saslavery: THANK YOU @MasterCard & @Visa for not allowing customers to use their cc's to buy sex on @backpagecom anymore! http://t.co/e… 12 hours ago
- RT @RyanTAnd: Here's a short video on the cultural consequences of Justice Kennedy's new definition of marriage: facebook.com/RyanTAndersonP… 12 hours ago
- RT @between2worlds: If evangelical predominately Anglo congregations want a tangible way to serve the black church, here is a way... https:… 19 hours ago
- RT @CEnews: #SBC presidents: Scriptures' teaching on marriage 'non-negotiable': bit.ly/1KodtsZ http://t.co/M6M2QK1mKS 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading