- RT @GoBGR: Pray BGR refugee aid projects will gain favor with those receiving food & with government authorities/community leaders in Syria… 4 days ago
- RT @seasianpeoples: RT @asiastories: 85% of international students in the U.S. go home without ever having a relationship w/ a believer. ht… 4 days ago
- RT @globalhunger: One in seven people in the US access food banks. You can make a difference for them! bit.ly/1KcNEcv #GlobalHunger… 4 days ago
- RT @BisonNews: Tues., Oct. 6, #OKBU students are encouraged to read, watch, post, text, email, listen to, or comment on news. #NewsEngageme… 5 days ago
- RT @seasianpeoples: As your Saturday draws to a close, Sunday is dawning in Southeast Asia. Take a moment to pray for churches all over SEA… 5 days ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading