- The silent heart knows the truth wp.me/p2dmj-10r 49 minutes ago
- RT @JeffYoung: This crucial exchange between Justice Ginsburg and Carvin at the Obamacare arguments hasn't gotten enough attention. http://… 19 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Good news about Ebola! "Liberia releases last patient" via @BBCWorld bbc.in/1wYgQgT via bit.ly/1wYgO8V 19 hours ago
- RT @Cuchulain09: David Platt’s Call to Counter Culture juicyecumenism.com/2015/03/04/dav… via @TheIRD 20 hours ago
- View from first-class cabin after Delta plane crashes LGA fence http://t.co/RBAcSzbVPP 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 17, 2008
People talk about the “victorious Christian life,” and we think of smiles and happiness. But laughing and having a good time come after the victory. Accomplishing battlefield success is not a pleasant experience.