- RT @GoBGR: Pray BGR refugee aid projects will gain favor with those receiving food & with government authorities/community leaders in Syria… 1 day ago
- RT @seasianpeoples: RT @asiastories: 85% of international students in the U.S. go home without ever having a relationship w/ a believer. ht… 1 day ago
- RT @globalhunger: One in seven people in the US access food banks. You can make a difference for them! bit.ly/1KcNEcv #GlobalHunger… 1 day ago
- RT @BisonNews: Tues., Oct. 6, #OKBU students are encouraged to read, watch, post, text, email, listen to, or comment on news. #NewsEngageme… 2 days ago
- RT @seasianpeoples: As your Saturday draws to a close, Sunday is dawning in Southeast Asia. Take a moment to pray for churches all over SEA… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: October 8, 2008
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Pending sales of existing U.S. homes unexpectedly jumped in August to the highest in over a year, data from a real estate trade group showed on Wednesday. Read more.