- RT @algilbert: Thx Barry. namb.net/engage24 twitter.com/barrymccarty/s… 11 hours ago
- RT @pbethancourt: Over half of Syria's population has been killed, displaced or fled the country in the past 4 years | @traviswussow http:/… 12 hours ago
- RT @MNNTeam: Don't become immune to the word 'famine'. Listen to it and do something about it. Help @GoBGR end hunger https://t.co/typTaRJs… 12 hours ago
- RT @NAMB_SBC: Pray for the cities of North America and more churches to reach them ow.ly/RDs2s 12 hours ago
- RT @baptistpress: .@ronniefloyd comments to Southern Baptists on @IMB_SBC financial correctives. ow.ly/RDOwv 12 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 8, 2008
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Pending sales of existing U.S. homes unexpectedly jumped in August to the highest in over a year, data from a real estate trade group showed on Wednesday. Read more.