An interesting couple of posts over at liberezenfin.blogspot.com. The Christian Research Network folks are complaining that someone finally called their bluff on the unfair criticism they routinely publish on their network of sites. Richard Abanes explains why he pointed out to the ISP that they were violating the terms of service agreement. His Open Letter to Steve Camp says Ken Silva broke federal law by misappropriating copyrighted material. And Eileen Carroll makes no bones about the spirit of legalism.
- #MeanGirls #insecure #bullies twitter.com/chelseahandler… 2 days ago
- Our material ruin will be our spiritual devastation — or it will be where we learn the true meaning of fearing God… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We can be prosperous in the deepest material poverty. Even in the most dire circumstances, the person who gives the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Our idolatry of material wealth causes us to miss the mark of soul prosperity. buff.ly/2kMrWLR 3 days ago
- We confuse our material prosperity with God’s blessing, and it never occurs to us that we enjoy prosperity without… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago