An interesting couple of posts over at liberezenfin.blogspot.com. The Christian Research Network folks are complaining that someone finally called their bluff on the unfair criticism they routinely publish on their network of sites. Richard Abanes explains why he pointed out to the ISP that they were violating the terms of service agreement. His Open Letter to Steve Camp says Ken Silva broke federal law by misappropriating copyrighted material. And Eileen Carroll makes no bones about the spirit of legalism.
- Have you written anything on the subject of divorcing ourselves from Christ? I'd like to read it. twitter.com/WarSooie/statu… 20 hours ago
- Looking for translation help with 1 John 1.9 facebook.com/kainosblog/pos… 21 hours ago
- When we do not love our enemies, we are wicked and unthankful. bit.ly/2tRM4LX 3 days ago
- Assurance of salvation? Look to your obedience bit.ly/2rUNe7V 4 days ago
- An #ElectionDay word for #GA6th "Christians" ... bit.ly/2tIotgn 6 days ago