An interesting couple of posts over at liberezenfin.blogspot.com. The Christian Research Network folks are complaining that someone finally called their bluff on the unfair criticism they routinely publish on their network of sites. Richard Abanes explains why he pointed out to the ISP that they were violating the terms of service agreement. His Open Letter to Steve Camp says Ken Silva broke federal law by misappropriating copyrighted material. And Eileen Carroll makes no bones about the spirit of legalism.
- So your #Internet company is disgusted by #neoNazis and won't tolerate them, but you're fine with the #porn purveyors and #sextraffickers? 1 month ago
- Joy rises in the most dire circumstances because the child of God chooses to rejoice in the Lord. Habakkuk 3:17-18 bit.ly/2fAHTCb 1 month ago
- #pathetic @CNET Dawn of the sexbots: "Could it be your perfect companion?" : cnet.com/news/abyss-cre… 1 month ago
- Would you share this link? The bigger the ripple, the more likely #SCOTUS will notice. breakpoint.org/2017/07/bp-wee… #masterpiececakeshop 1 month ago
- When distress, heartache, and weakness overwhelm us markkelly.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/whe… 1 month ago