- Hobby Lobby pleads case on "contraceptive" mandate appeal worldmag.com/2013/05/hobby_… 7 hours ago
- RT @drmoore: Moore to the Point: Is Your Church Ready for the Marriage Revolution? bit.ly/16ZB0Pf 8 hours ago
- RT @Kenny_Luck: He defends and delivers the vulnerable, the marginalized, the persecuted, the oppressed, the lonely, the left out, and the … 1 day ago
- RT @NAMB_SBC: Share Oklahoma's relief needs with your congregation this Sunday. Download the video: ow.ly/lkOK9 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: Showing poor families in the Philippines how to provide for themselves bit.ly/10ngjEZ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Harold Koh
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.