- RT @MultiJust: .@CNNFreedom - Agents racing to save 11-yr-old girl from molester had one blurred clue buff.ly/143SPXz http://t.co/Aj… 2 hours ago
- DA/DT lifted, sexual assaults in military spike to 26k, Navy bans porn buff.ly/11ZICNv @WORLD_mag #nonsequiturs 8 hours ago
- RT @MultiJust: Are you truly desperate for God's justice? #pray @IJM wp.me/p1XjZn-I0 13 hours ago
- yes, by all means, advocate for persecuted Muslims ... and while you're at it ... reuters.com/article/2013/0… 1 day ago
- Andrée Seu Peterson: “Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent” bit.ly/19g9JWB 1 day ago
Category Archives: Blogging
ReadWriteWeb: “Blogetery, a WordPress platform, has seen its entire community shut down by its host, BurstNET. Subsequent statements by BurstNET indicated that the service was suspended at the request of an unidentified law enforcement agency.” Read the rest here
So how long has WordPress offered the Publicize feature that lets me publish to Facebook and Twitter when I post to my blog?
Gotta love it when you get search traffic from “prove christians wrong.”
From a post on Al Mohler’s blog entitled “The End of Evolution?” Darwinism has to explain everything — even why some people accept evolutionary theory and others do not. Evolutionary theory cannot possibly explain the totality of human experience, much … Continue reading
An interesting couple of posts over at liberezenfin.blogspot.com. The Christian Research Network folks are complaining that someone finally called their bluff on the unfair criticism they routinely publish on their network of sites. Richard Abanes explains why he pointed out … Continue reading
Blogger Tim Challies has a new book out, The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment, that deserves your attention. A lot of bloggers out there claim to be defending the faith against all sorts of modern-day heretics, but what the rest of us … Continue reading
It does your heart good when someone who was in a yoke of slavery to legalism meets Jesus and discovers “it was for freedom that Christ set us free.” I hope to see more from Eileen at Libérez enfin!
I’ve always been partial to Mark’s Gospel. It’s dynamic, forceful language really launches Jesus off the page and into your imagination. You can visualize yourself, sitting in the boat, mending your nets, and Jesus walks up and shouts: ”Time’s up! The … Continue reading