OK. For starters, it’s a French movie. You expect Noir. Despair. Cynicism. Promiscuity. Profanity. It’s none of that … except for the profanity. Instead it was Warm. Funny. Touching. Everything you don’t expect a box-office smash in France to be. Makes you wonder what’s going on in France. Perhaps there’s hope for them yet. Oh, and subtitles. So at least you aren’t hearing the profanity. Unless you speak French. The kind you don’t learn in a classroom. Go see it. You get a free e-book of the true story the movie is based on. … I hope that isn’t in French.
- RT @Kenny_Luck: He defends and delivers the vulnerable, the marginalized, the persecuted, the oppressed, the lonely, the left out, and the … 11 hours ago
- RT @NAMB_SBC: Share Oklahoma's relief needs with your congregation this Sunday. Download the video: ow.ly/lkOK9 11 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Showing poor families in the Philippines how to provide for themselves bit.ly/10ngjEZ 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: Prayer - Relief supplies delivered to Niger flood survivors bit.ly/10Mucvm 1 day ago
- RT @Kenny_Luck: The Christian Post is featuring my article "Like Father, Like Son?" Check it out on their site! ow.ly/liveO 1 day ago