the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Pumpkin pie doesn't satisfy wp.me/p2dmj-Sx 1 day ago
- There's Good News ... and Even Better News! wp.me/p2dmj-Sq 2 days ago
- Don't let disbelief rob you of the joy wp.me/p2dmj-So 3 days ago
- RT @GoBGR: On #Christmas Day, this 4-year-old picks out presents for people in need bit.ly/IEqt0Z http://t.co/cmTH2NinV9 1 week ago
- My #BlackFriday shopping: a blue light special in #DentonTx #imessedwithtexas @thriftycars.didnthavecruisecontrol http://t.co/D3TVX0I8Nk 1 week ago