the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Hobby Lobby pleads case on "contraceptive" mandate appeal worldmag.com/2013/05/hobby_… 14 hours ago
- RT @drmoore: Moore to the Point: Is Your Church Ready for the Marriage Revolution? bit.ly/16ZB0Pf 15 hours ago
- RT @Kenny_Luck: He defends and delivers the vulnerable, the marginalized, the persecuted, the oppressed, the lonely, the left out, and the … 1 day ago
- RT @NAMB_SBC: Share Oklahoma's relief needs with your congregation this Sunday. Download the video: ow.ly/lkOK9 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: Showing poor families in the Philippines how to provide for themselves bit.ly/10ngjEZ 2 days ago