the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @GoBGR: "Ebola crisis: Infections 'slowing in Liberia'" via @BBCWorld bbc.in/1rB3bZf Keep praying for victims and their families. 16 hours ago
- RT @wmarksnowden: If it has to be between Boxes or Buckets, I'd choose Buckets @GoBGR @mobaptists gobgr.org/projects/proje… 1 day ago
- RT @baptistpress: Erich Bridges writes about a disease on the move that's even more deadly than Ebola: FEAR ow.ly/DuaIq 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: For $25, you can provide a student with shoes. This Christmas, check out the #BGRGiftCatalog: bit.ly/1wzWwnz http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @zacplyons: Read what @GoBGR is doing to educate folks on Ebola in West Africa: bit.ly/responsetoebola #EbolaResponse #Ebola #LoveYourNe… 1 day ago