the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Needs, fears, struggles of 13 million helped in 2013 tinyurl.com/kzlkaqf 8 hours ago
- RT @MNNTeam: Can you help Christians in Chile meet survivor needs? ow.ly/w2X7X #ValparaisoFire @GoBGR 17 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: The Fruit of His Labors: Jeff Palmer introduces a pastor/farmer in Africa bit.ly/PraqHl #KingdomCommunities http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @ostrachan: What's one way to massively address poverty? Support the natural family. bit.ly/1eVDyCM 2 days ago
- RT @jimliske: Your tax dollars pay for prisons and jails. Are they working? huffingtonpost.com/jim-liske/pris… 2 days ago