the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Two buckets: 'Sacrifices' and 'Compassion' -- Which one are you filling? wp.me/p2dmj-Xp 20 hours ago
- If “doing justice” was directly tied to your individual salvation, what difference would it make? wp.me/p4C1xl-r 1 day ago
- List of things ain't nobody got time for http://t.co/UbqPjEFEPu 2 days ago
- God can’t lose the battle you’re in wp.me/p2dmj-Xn 6 days ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: Pastors, parents, worship leaders: Are you teaching any songs that can be sung acapella around a hospital bed in 50 year… 1 week ago