the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- Syria: The sounds of war echo in the children’s ears buff.ly/1ghztXB http://t.co/VzOgHRDFKY 29 minutes ago
- RT @GoBGR: The sounds of war echo in the children’s ears bit.ly/1gf7ZSF #SyrianConflict http://t.co/4kGJlZWVEo 15 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR LWCT school provides relief for uncle of orphaned children bit.ly/1kHRJwM @globalhunger http://t.co/OPZser7qCC 15 hours ago
- RT @MultiJust: .@ERLC: Criminalizing homosexuals unjust wp.me/p1XjZn-LK @drmoore 3 days ago
- Start by just acknowledging him wp.me/p2dmj-VC 1 week ago