the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @GoBGR: ‘God has the last word’ - a #refugee love story from the Middle East: bit.ly/1nAwIqt http://t.co/5CdiUnN7qm 12 hours ago
- RT @TrevinWax: "The Bible portrays a world in which abortion would be not so much immoral as unthinkable." Richard Hays http://t.co/BZ7avBT… 16 hours ago
- RT @repete94: Broken crayons still color. 20 hours ago
- RT @drmoore: Here's our @ERLC video on caring for pregnant women in crisis: bit.ly/1vPlNeb 1 day ago
- RT @ebctuscaloosa: “@GoBGR: "Why Southern Baptists must aid Liberia" via @ERLC : bit.ly/1zjIdYI http://t.co/gTTahN82bp” 1 day ago