the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- .@globalhunger Hunger in South Sudan could rival famine of 1980s bit.ly/1hFzh6M http://t.co/kD4NuI4fr8 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: Hunger in South Sudan could rival famine of 1980s bit.ly/1p4gFRU #HungerRelief http://t.co/DxEwasH3CS 1 day ago
- My name is Mark. I'm addicted to review copies. @ivpress http://t.co/Q2bEIDsysH 1 day ago
- Man cleared of NYC murder after 25 years in prison bit.ly/1lK39y6 #multiplyjustice http://t.co/qK5g7uW8rb 1 week ago
- RT @GoBGR: A new home banishes her fear bit.ly/1h86xlU #HaiyanRecovery http://t.co/otFgUrS1qE 1 week ago