the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate pay for anyone working in any company that takes a dime of TARP money.
- RT @micahfries: Systematic theology is rooted in biblical theology, not vice versa. Prioritize biblical theology that begats systematic, no… 14 hours ago
- RT @CLGrossman: MT @mboorstein: Christmas is a day of fear for Christian enclave in India: Some Hindus demand conversions http://t.co/7qfpU… 16 hours ago
- RT @bobrobertsjr: Let Justice Roll Down is the Great Commission . . . . . GLOCAL.NET 16 hours ago
- .@bobrobertsjr: when lived out, salvation and justice are one 18 hours ago
- RT @LoriMMcDaniel: What if what God is doing looks different than what's been done before? Even when God is in it, we… http://t.co/Y2nAEqdG… 19 hours ago