- RT @MultiJust: .@CNNFreedom - Agents racing to save 11-yr-old girl from molester had one blurred clue buff.ly/143SPXz http://t.co/Aj… 1 hour ago
- DA/DT lifted, sexual assaults in military spike to 26k, Navy bans porn buff.ly/11ZICNv @WORLD_mag #nonsequiturs 7 hours ago
- RT @MultiJust: Are you truly desperate for God's justice? #pray @IJM wp.me/p1XjZn-I0 13 hours ago
- yes, by all means, advocate for persecuted Muslims ... and while you're at it ... reuters.com/article/2013/0… 1 day ago
- Andrée Seu Peterson: “Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent” bit.ly/19g9JWB 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 4, 2009
the Pay for Performance Act, just passed by the House. This is an outstanding example of class warfare. I’m an Englishman. We invented class warfare, and I know it when I see it. This legislation allows the administration to dictate … Continue reading
Times Co. threatens to shut Globe; seeks $20m in cuts from unions – The Boston Globe.