- RT @MultiJust: .@ERLC: Criminalizing homosexuals unjust wp.me/p1XjZn-LK @drmoore 9 hours ago
- Start by just acknowledging him wp.me/p2dmj-VC 5 days ago
- RT @Rev_Norespect: I'd pay good money to have a copy of Mr. T reading the book of Proverbs. #IPityTheFool 1 week ago
- RT @MultiJust New life for a two-time felon wp.me/p1XjZn-LD @servewestdallas @HISBB http://t.co/b9OPTgnlYn 1 week ago
- RT @MultiJust: Mexico's lost daughters wp.me/p1XjZn-Lx @guardian 3 weeks ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading