- RT @globalhike: It’s already cold at night and their biggest concern now is what will happen to them in the winter #Iraqirefugees http://t… 41 minutes ago
- RT @ronniefloyd: RT @GoBGR : N. Iraq: families in grave danger as winter approaches bit.ly/1sV5xmT http://t.co/HYc2NJQX9e 2 hours ago
- RT @globalhunger: Is your church participating in #WorldHungerSunday Oct. 12? Share this video on how GHR meets hunger needs: http://t.co/b… 4 hours ago
- RT @HuffPostImpact: UN to slash food aid by 40% for millions of Syrians due to lack of funding huff.to/1rlGM6w 6 hours ago
- Are you starving for God's righteousness? wp.me/p2dmj-Yz 6 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading