- When life knocks you down ... wp.me/p2dmj-NS 6 hours ago
- RT @cforbesoklahoma: An emotional night for us all. Even OKC reporters weeping while on the air. 7 hours ago
- RT @bryantwright: Pray for Okla. tornado victims. May God 's love envelope them thru Christian love. Pray for NAMB Disaster Relief in shari… 17 hours ago
- RT @NAMB_SBC: We are currently directing all donations to our disaster fund to Oklahoma City relief. #prayforoklahoma ow.ly/1WtezO 17 hours ago
- RT @bryantwright: "For we know the whole creation groans in the pains of childbirth".Okla. is feeling this. Things just ain't as they suppo… 17 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading