- RT @MultiJust: .@carolpipes: An opportunity to love your neighbor as yourself wp.me/p1XjZn-Nc @edstetzer 12 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Baptists meet needs, share hope among fire victims in Chile bit.ly/P8UbPb #DisasterRelief http://t.co/BN4R81L8tF 15 hours ago
- .@globalhunger Ministry of Refugees asks for help with well repairs bit.ly/QdOUGZ http://t.co/BnsetuxuGT 1 day ago
- .@globalhunger Hunger in South Sudan could rival famine of 1980s bit.ly/1hFzh6M http://t.co/kD4NuI4fr8 3 days ago
- RT @GoBGR: Hunger in South Sudan could rival famine of 1980s bit.ly/1p4gFRU #HungerRelief http://t.co/DxEwasH3CS 3 days ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading