- Nigeria declared Ebola-free after containing virus reut.rs/11VIHoY via @reuters 1 hour ago
- "They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the LORD to care for them." (Psalm 112:7 NLT) 2 hours ago
- Peyton #509! 11 hours ago
- Are you discouraged to the point of giving up? wp.me/p2dmj-YN 21 hours ago
- RT @roddreher: Early read of Rome Synod final report: on gay policy, looks like a huge defeat for liberals, win for orthodox: http://t.co/X… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading