- RT @MultiJust: .@onfaith How the Bible Understands Justice bit.ly/1kSGMJ7 5 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: You can help us care for those in need: bit.ly/1vziz0s #BGRGiftCatalog http://t.co/x4GCDfnVds 6 hours ago
- RT @NAMB_SBC: Baptist Relief ready to help in Buffalo snow crisis ow.ly/EHjAe 7 hours ago
- Trapped indoors by Syria's civil war, she helped her neighbors find freedom bit.ly/1xCYFjY #MiddeEastCrisis 7 hours ago
- This is why we never give up on.fb.me/11nnhka 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading