- RT @micahfries: Systematic theology is rooted in biblical theology, not vice versa. Prioritize biblical theology that begats systematic, no… 4 hours ago
- RT @CLGrossman: MT @mboorstein: Christmas is a day of fear for Christian enclave in India: Some Hindus demand conversions http://t.co/7qfpU… 6 hours ago
- RT @bobrobertsjr: Let Justice Roll Down is the Great Commission . . . . . GLOCAL.NET 6 hours ago
- .@bobrobertsjr: when lived out, salvation and justice are one 8 hours ago
- RT @LoriMMcDaniel: What if what God is doing looks different than what's been done before? Even when God is in it, we… http://t.co/Y2nAEqdG… 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading