- Needs, fears, struggles of 13 million helped in 2013 tinyurl.com/kzlkaqf 1 day ago
- RT @MNNTeam: Can you help Christians in Chile meet survivor needs? ow.ly/w2X7X #ValparaisoFire @GoBGR 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: The Fruit of His Labors: Jeff Palmer introduces a pastor/farmer in Africa bit.ly/PraqHl #KingdomCommunities http://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @ostrachan: What's one way to massively address poverty? Support the natural family. bit.ly/1eVDyCM 2 days ago
- RT @jimliske: Your tax dollars pay for prisons and jails. Are they working? huffingtonpost.com/jim-liske/pris… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading