- RT @GoBGR: RT @jjeffreypalmer: What I saw in the #MiddleEastCrisis kingdomcommunities.blogspot.com/?spref=tw @gobgr.org @globalhungerrelief.com 10 hours ago
- RT @globalhunger: Help refugees affected by the #MiddleEastCrisis - many thanks to Ronnie Floyd for bringing attention to this... http://t.… 10 hours ago
- RT @ronniefloyd: How can you and your church respond to the crisis in Iraq? Here are two ways: ow.ly/AFmCa 10 hours ago
- Though the fields lie empty and barren … wp.me/p2dmj-Yk 22 hours ago
- RT @RedemxionPBC: @GoBGR I stand! I stand! Unashamed! wp.me/p4w84f -34 God bless and keep sending God's message! 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading