- Two buckets: 'Sacrifices' and 'Compassion' -- Which one are you filling? wp.me/p2dmj-Xp 2 hours ago
- If “doing justice” was directly tied to your individual salvation, what difference would it make? wp.me/p4C1xl-r 20 hours ago
- List of things ain't nobody got time for http://t.co/UbqPjEFEPu 1 day ago
- God can’t lose the battle you’re in wp.me/p2dmj-Xn 6 days ago
- RT @RevKevDeYoung: Pastors, parents, worship leaders: Are you teaching any songs that can be sung acapella around a hospital bed in 50 year… 6 days ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading