- Don't let disbelief rob you of the joy wp.me/p2dmj-So 15 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: On #Christmas Day, this 4-year-old picks out presents for people in need bit.ly/IEqt0Z http://t.co/cmTH2NinV9 5 days ago
- My #BlackFriday shopping: a blue light special in #DentonTx #imessedwithtexas @thriftycars.didnthavecruisecontrol http://t.co/D3TVX0I8Nk 1 week ago
- RT @Asiastories: Filipinos are still smiling in the midst of destruction. They are determined to bounce back! ow.ly/r9I2H 2 weeks ago
- flying Spirit ... N America's largest unscheduled airlines 2 weeks ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading