- RT @GoBGR: "Ebola crisis: Infections 'slowing in Liberia'" via @BBCWorld bbc.in/1rB3bZf Keep praying for victims and their families. 17 hours ago
- RT @wmarksnowden: If it has to be between Boxes or Buckets, I'd choose Buckets @GoBGR @mobaptists gobgr.org/projects/proje… 1 day ago
- RT @baptistpress: Erich Bridges writes about a disease on the move that's even more deadly than Ebola: FEAR ow.ly/DuaIq 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: For $25, you can provide a student with shoes. This Christmas, check out the #BGRGiftCatalog: bit.ly/1wzWwnz http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @zacplyons: Read what @GoBGR is doing to educate folks on Ebola in West Africa: bit.ly/responsetoebola #EbolaResponse #Ebola #LoveYourNe… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading