- RT @GoBGR: RT @IMB_SBC: #SBC president @ronniefloyd on how we can respond to #MiddleEastCrisis. @GoBGR bit.ly/1BUMxMN 1 day ago
- RT @GoBGR: RT @PaulSPurvis: Plz read this Blog & learn about #BGR & how YOU can help. Thx @ronniefloyd. Thx @GoBGR! ronniefloyd.com/blog/7689/sout… 1 day ago
- RT @MitziEvans0: @bradleyknight Your choir going to accept our challenge from FBC, Athens, Al to give to the persecuted Christians in Iraq … 1 day ago
- #Dawgs: If you've got a one-man team, why is he on the sidelines? #clemsonfootball 1 day ago
- RT @ronniefloyd: Iraq: life-saving food for those in need. Text BGR to 80888, $10 for relief. http://t.co/Y2Sxf7TZF2 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 1, 2009
Harold Koh, President Obama’s nominee for State Department legal adviser, could be a future Supreme Court pick. He believes U.S. law should be based on foreign precedent, and even Shariah law could find a home here. Read more here.
The Obama government plans “to rescind in its entirety” a regulation that protects health care workers from violating their religious beliefs. Before these protections are completely scrapped, you can share your opinion with HHS. Click here to find out how … Continue reading