- RT @GoBGR: The Fruit of His Labors: Jeff Palmer introduces a pastor/farmer in Africa bit.ly/PraqHl #KingdomCommunities http://t.co… 10 hours ago
- RT @ostrachan: What's one way to massively address poverty? Support the natural family. bit.ly/1eVDyCM 1 day ago
- RT @jimliske: Your tax dollars pay for prisons and jails. Are they working? huffingtonpost.com/jim-liske/pris… 1 day ago
- RT @MultiJust: .@carolpipes: An opportunity to love your neighbor as yourself wp.me/p1XjZn-Nc @edstetzer 5 days ago
- RT @GoBGR: Baptists meet needs, share hope among fire victims in Chile bit.ly/P8UbPb #DisasterRelief http://t.co/BN4R81L8tF 5 days ago
Daily Archives: October 17, 2008
People talk about the “victorious Christian life,” and we think of smiles and happiness. But laughing and having a good time come after the victory. Accomplishing battlefield success is not a pleasant experience.