- RT @GoBGR: Showing poor families in the Philippines how to provide for themselves bit.ly/10ngjEZ 3 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Prayer - Relief supplies delivered to Niger flood survivors bit.ly/10Mucvm 8 hours ago
- RT @Kenny_Luck: The Christian Post is featuring my article "Like Father, Like Son?" Check it out on their site! ow.ly/liveO 8 hours ago
- RT @brandonacox: Speaking out can be good. Being silent can be even better. And speaking out for those with no voice is best. 9 hours ago
- California evangelizes exploitation: ‘Believe in something bigger’ wp.me/p2dmj-NZ 17 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 17, 2008
People talk about the “victorious Christian life,” and we think of smiles and happiness. But laughing and having a good time come after the victory. Accomplishing battlefield success is not a pleasant experience.