- RT @Traffanstedtd: N. Iraq: Forcibly displaced Christians receive life-saving supplies bit.ly/1qjBMPk http://t.co/ZQKZhqlop3” 6 hours ago
- RT @jscottholste: N. Iraq: Forcibly displaced Christians receive life-saving supplies @GoBGR gobgr.org/news/news_deta… 6 hours ago
- RT @ronniefloyd: Strong video appeal by @AGLotz about praying for the Middle East: annegrahamlotz.org/events/911-pra… 6 hours ago
- RT @MNNTeam: If you’ve ever wondered how humanitarian aid opens doors for the hope of Christ, read this: ow.ly/ASgaE It's from 6 hours ago
- RT @SusieHawkins1: Thank you @jackngraham @Prestonwood for taking offering 2day for #persecutedchurch thru @GoBGR http://t.co/AMYqhjOACm 6 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 17, 2008
People talk about the “victorious Christian life,” and we think of smiles and happiness. But laughing and having a good time come after the victory. Accomplishing battlefield success is not a pleasant experience.