- RT @GoBGR: On #Christmas Day, this 4-year-old picks out presents for people in need bit.ly/IEqt0Z http://t.co/cmTH2NinV9 4 days ago
- My #BlackFriday shopping: a blue light special in #DentonTx #imessedwithtexas @thriftycars.didnthavecruisecontrol http://t.co/D3TVX0I8Nk 1 week ago
- RT @Asiastories: Filipinos are still smiling in the midst of destruction. They are determined to bounce back! ow.ly/r9I2H 1 week ago
- flying Spirit ... N America's largest unscheduled airlines 2 weeks ago
- .@GoBGR - Relief packages 'more than we could have imagined receiving’ bit.ly/1cbfztc #Haiyan 2 weeks ago
Daily Archives: October 8, 2008
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Pending sales of existing U.S. homes unexpectedly jumped in August to the highest in over a year, data from a real estate trade group showed on Wednesday. Read more.