- RT @imbConnecting: Rescued from brothel slavery in S Asia bit.ly/12RjRGw http://t.co/ZA0GSwl2uz 8 hours ago
- RT @IJM: She went from being rescued to being the RESCUER. Her bravery inspires us: bit.ly/14FPf8K #endslavery #hero 9 hours ago
- RT @DennyBurk: Pastor @RonnieFloyd suggests how Southern Baptists might streamline their meeting & attract more attendees. #SBC13 http://t.… 9 hours ago
- RT @SteveGladen: Men do not decide their future. They decide their habits and their habits decide their future 10 hours ago
- RT @ERLC: TUESDAY: House to Vote on Unborn Child Pain Bill ow.ly/m79N3 @drmoore 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 8, 2008
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Pending sales of existing U.S. homes unexpectedly jumped in August to the highest in over a year, data from a real estate trade group showed on Wednesday. Read more.