- RT @chaplainandrews: “One of the things that I appreciate about @GoBGR is (their) looking at Taclobans as survivors, not as victims,” http:… 4 hours ago
- RT @globalhunger: What is Global Hunger Relief? Watch and share this short video to find out: vimeo.com/106436540 #worldhungersunday 5 hours ago
- RT @OneLifeMatters: There are so many ways to serve & care for Syrian refugees. #OneRefugee | onelifematters.org/syria 5 hours ago
- RT @GoBGR: Philippines - ‘Long-haul’ healing in Tacloban: bit.ly/1rLIeQ4 #TyphoonHaiyan http://t.co/NSe5USXCZg 6 hours ago
- RT @globalhunger: GHR projects meet crisis hunger needs in disasters, but also catalyze long-term change to fight chronic hunger. Join us! 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 2, 2007
An excellent article by Keith Getty on the trivialization of worship music and the return of the hymn has been posted at CounterCulture. Click here to read it.